Dj SheepWolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors

Send a email to Our Team for business and informations.

Q&A's Guidelines and Rules

Go down

Q&A's Guidelines and Rules Empty Q&A's Guidelines and Rules

Post by Dillan Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Rules
  • Don't make topics asking, if you have any doubts, that's what the 'Help' forum serves.
  • Don't repeat answers, this is considered as SPAM.
  • Repeat topics will be locked.

Post Structure - Exemple
Title of the topic: Login and Registration Issues
Q: Why can't I log in?
A: Have you registered? Seriously, you must register in order to log in. Have you been banned from the board? (A message will be displayed if you have.) If so, you should contact the webmaster or board administrator to find out why. If you have registered and are not banned and you still cannot log in then check and double-check your username and password. Usually this is the problem; if not, contact the board administrator -- they may have incorrect configuration settings for the board.

Q: Why do I need to register at all?
A: You may not have to -- it is up to the administrator of the board as to whether you need to register in order to post messages. However, registration will give you access to additional features not available to guest users such as definable avatar images, private messaging, e-mailing to fellow users, usergroup subscription, etc. It only takes a few minutes to register so it is recommended you do so.
Dillan
Dillan
Admin

Customer Status
Ranking: I'm not a buyer yet.
Total Purchases Total Purchases: 0

http://yauniverse.wow3.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum